BELKIN F5D8013 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

It required some communication with Belkin technical support, but the system now runs flawlessly. Get fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime. Pages with related products. As long as it connects to the internet, that's all I need, and so far it has done that without problem and would definitely recommend this card. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer. I tried it in another Linux laptop that had the appropriate slot same Ubuntu I bought this to replace a dead wireless card in my aging laptop.
Uploader: Kanos
Date Added: 4 January 2011
File Size: 45.40 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 69334
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Belkin F5D8013 N Wireless Notebook Card

Moreover, check with our website as often as possible so that you don't miss a single new release. I don't need any fancy bells and whistles with it. There are some minor issues I don't like might be a setting where I'll leave my laptop turned on overnight but have it shut and in the morning the internet will be disconnected and I'll have to open the Belkin program to reconnect. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. Sold by foxracing and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Download Alexa for your Windows 10 PC for free. Don't see what you're looking for? I was very pleased with the range these cards provide. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: See all 53 reviews. Other Sellers on Amazon. Based on the English Choose a language for shopping.

Ubuntu detected it automatically, set up the right driver, and connected to my wireless network, but the connection was extremely unstable, and slow most of the time.

Belkin F5D v4 - WikiDevi

It was not due to the fact that I was far from the router, since I was no more than belmin feet away, and I had 4 bars the max on Ubuntu. Share your thoughts with other customers.

Important information Legal Disclaimer Warranty does not cover misuse of product. Experience the convenience of Alexa, now on your PC. Fulfillment by Amazon FBA is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. I bought this to replace a dead wireless card in my aging laptop. Updating the adapter's drivers and utilities version might improve overall performance and stability, increase transfer speeds, fix different compatibility problems and several network-related errors, as well as bring various other changes.

This was very easy to set up. I have not seen any of the lockups I've read about by people using other routers. Please try again later. As long as it connects to the internet, that's all I need, and so far it has done that without problem and would definitely recommend this card. If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers.

We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon. East Dane Designer Men's Fashion. It is even cheaper, is well supported, and the high gain will give you a good signal everywhere. If you want this because you want to triple your wireless connection speed for downloads or video or something like that, I have no basis to recommend this card to anyone for that purpose.

Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest.

Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands. I tried it in another Linux laptop that had the appropriate slot same Ubuntu Write a customer review. Amazon Inspire Digital Educational Resources.

Comments